- Loverador (“Loverador”), located at http://loverador.com (“the Website”).
- Loverador is not, inter alia, medical professionals and in no event whatsoever is SHS claiming to be, without limitations, veterinary physician, veterinary surgeon, medical professionals, medical practitioners and/or professional with knowledge in veterinary medicine (collectively referred to as the (“Medical Professionals”)).
- The contents on the Website are not, without limitations, medical advice and/or professional advice and should not be construed and/or considered to be.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE OF ANIMALS
- The Website may contain general medical information.
- In the event that any information on the Website relates to, without limitations, any health and/or medical suggestions to be provided / advertised by any of the medical professionals / testimonials and/or otherwise (as the case may be), in no circumstances should such content(s) be construed and/or an attempt to be considered for the use of diagnose, treatment, cure or prevention of any conditions, health problems or illnesses.
- You are specifically reminded and advised to contact your primary veterinary physician for specific treatment and care in respect of your pets and/or animals (as the case may be).
- The general medical information on the Website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of Section 7, we do not warrant and/or represent that the medical information on the Website :-
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to medical advice from your primary veterinary or other professional veterinary
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your primary veterinary or other professional veterinary
- If you think that your pet(s) and/or animal(s) may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice for your pet(s) and/or animal(s), disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment for your pet(s) and/or animals because of information on the W
- The Website may include interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through the Website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
- Any assistance you may receive using any of the Website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
Effective as of 25/02/2017.